Monday, May 9, 2011

Summer Journey

The semester is about to end. An extremely stressing week full of papers, projects and tests are driving me crazy. But after finals week comes summer time! I'm extremely excited for this summer, because I'm traveling with a group of friends to Europe. We are going to visit a couple cities such as: Paris, Madrid, London, Rome, Monaco, Berlin, Prague and more.

I've never been to Europe and this has been a dream for me. One of the reasons that his trip is very special for me is visiting the Santiago Bernabeu. This is the stadium of the professional soccer team of madrid called Real Madrid. I've been a huge fan of this team since I have memory. I watch every single game of them and suffer and celebrate their journey towards the championship every season. This stadium is one of the best soccer stadiums in the world has been the host of the most epic soccer games in history.

Beside visiting this collosal stadium I'm also excited to travel with my friends all over Europe. It's going to be crazy, a lot of flight connections and trains to catch. It's going to be pretty intense. I hope to take a ton of pictures and capture a lot of this unique moments. 

After Euope I'm going back to Colombia and share some time with my parents. It's always great to be back home. There is really nothing in the world like being at my house. I just can't wait for this marvelous summer time to start!! 

1 comment:

  1. I am so JEALOUS!!! That is a dream of mine as well! (actually the whole world and not just Europe, but you get the point) One of my friends from Spain did that last summer and loved it!!! I hope you enjoy it! I may just have to stalk you on facebook or something to look at all you pictures and be jealous the whole time!! Have fun!!! I hope to hear about it in the fall!!

    ReplyDelete