Monday, May 2, 2011

The most celebrated Death



Since Hitlers death the world has not been so happy to celebrate someones death. The confirmation of Osama Bin Lande's death shocked the entire world. One interesting scene was during the Mets vs Phillies game. The fans started chanting "USA, USA" in the middle of the game, and the game was stopped for a while. 


The breaking news of Bin Laden's death in an operaiton by the US army had a huge impact also on sports. Right after the news was delivered famous athletes were unable to resist the temptation and posted comment on twitter.



LeBron James

!! Obama words are earth moving and inspiring.

Rudy Gay

Ok so we killed Osama. Now all we have to do is find Waldo and Carmen San Diego! Then I will be impressed!!!!

Mo Williams

We got his ASS. Osama Bin Laden is DEAD...........wow Obama that's impressive
Steve Nash

Since we caught Osama do I still have to take my laptop out at security?
Ronald Dupree
by NazrMohammed
RT @: Somali pirates, Gaddafi's son, now bin Laden - do NOT fuck with Obama, he's Gangsta!!
All this athletes celebrate this "accomplishment", but Chris Douglas Roberts (Milwaukee Bucks)
really critics this celebrations.

"Is this a celebration?? ... Always read the fine print. ... It took 919,967 deaths to kill that one guy. It took 10 years & 2 Wars to kill that...guy. It cost us (USA) roughly $1,188,263,000,000 to kill that...........guy. But we #winning though. Haaaa. (Sarcasm) ... People are telling me to get out of America now b/c I'm against MORE INNOCENT people dying everyday? B/c I'm against a 10 year WAR? ... What I'm sayin has nothing to do with 9/11 or that guy. I still feel bad for the 9/11 families but I feel EQUALLY bad for the war families. ... What I've learned tonight, athletes shouldn't have perspectives. But I don't care. We feel certain ways about things TOO".
MLB game celebration:

Obama:



2 comments:

  1. I just watched a clip of the phillies game! That is awesome! I also love those tweets! they are awesome!! As far as the costs that it has caused us to go through as a country... I feel that they were insane, but I am so glad that we did finally get him. Im just hoping that he does not have followers that will try to retaliate..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy about the Phillies game! I did not know that so thanks for bringing that up! That is so cool. Also, I love the tweets. Chris Douglas Robert's really made me stop and think. It's interesting looking at Osama's death from another point of view. It's great that Osama is dead but it's also bittersweet because so many had to die in order to reach this point.

    ReplyDelete